Friday, April 13, 2012

Portuguese Team for Patras



My name is Francisco Alexandre Conde Palminha Gonçalves! I’m 15 years old and I was born on 18th of February of 1997. I’m from Almada and I live there. I live with my mother, my father and my sister. I’m catholic. In my free time I have some occupations. The most important is to help the Priest on Saturdays and on Sundays in Church of Almada because I’m Acolyte. The others are the same of the other students, reading, listening to music, watching TV, drawing, and meeting with my friends. I like classic languages (Latin and Greek) and now I’m learning Latin, I like Taxonomy, Chemistry, Physics and Geology. I’m, generous, friendly, confident, skilful, tolerant, nice, and intelligent but I have a bad side, I’m nervous, stubborn and a little bit lazy. My favourite types of music are Classic, Pop, Rock, Country, Folk, Jazz and my favourite singers and bands are The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Elvis Presley, Madonna, Whitney Houston, Édith Piaf, Celine Dion, ABBA, Queen and Louis Armstrong.
I decided to participate in the Comenius Project because I love feeling and knowing different cultures, dishes, music, monuments and traditions of other countries, in order to expand my English knowledge and because it is important for the exchanging of experiences between me and other students. This is an enormous opportunity, I'm very happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment