Thursday, January 5, 2012

Team for Aix-en-Provence

My name is Tânia.

I’m fourteen years old. I’m slim and of medium height. My face is oval and I’ve got thin eyebrows. My eyes are almond and I wear glasses.
I think I am a pretty girl. I like to be nice and friendly with my friends.
My hair is shoulder-length, healthy and wavy. In the Summer, I usually make a ponytail when I make gymnastics.
I’ve done gymnastics since five years old so I have a thin waist and a lovely figure.
I am from Portugal. I live in a flat in Almada, a quite interesting city.
My close family is my mother, my father and my sisters. I have got two sisters, cousins, grandmother, grandfather, aunt and uncle.
I have got two hamsters, one couple of canaries, and one couple of parakeets . My favourite one is “The ring neck “because it talks a lot.
My favourite subject is Physical Education.
I like cinema, music and gymnastics.
I also love the Project Comenius because I can interact with the foreign people more easily.

3 comments: