Friday, April 20, 2012

Portuguese Team for Patras


Hi!
My name is Ana. I’m 14 years old and I´m from Almada.
I’ve got brown hair and brown eyes and I’m very tall.
I love movies with magic and science fiction, listening to music and reading a book about adventures.
I don´t wear a specific style, but what I just like.
My favourite food is Sushi and a Portuguese dish called “ Cozido à Portuguesa “
( cooked with cabbage, carrots, potatoes, turnips, all sort of meat, beans and sausage ) that we usually eat in Winter.
This year I’m not allowed to host anyone, although I really wish to do it. Perhaps next year I’ll get this opportunity.
I would like to visit Greece because I’m interested in learning much more about this country, as for example: language, people, traditions and food.
I hope you can accept me as your host.

No comments:

Post a Comment