Friday, April 13, 2012

Portuguese Team for Patras


Hi fellows. My name is Gonçalo and I'm fifteen years old. I, as the other two portuguese students, am coming to Greece in April. My hometown is Almada and some of you might have had the chance to know me in November, but for those who did not, I must say that I'm a nice boy, although a bit childish, so prepare yourselves. Well, stopping joking around, I am very delighted to go to Greece and meet all the areas, monuments and culture. I promise I'm going to be as much polite and interested as everyone should be because it's an one-time opportunity and I won't waste it at any cost. I'm tall, slim and I love everything related to trips, science and movie making. I'm very positive about this and I am certain that these nine days will be perhaps the best of my life. Thank you a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment