Wednesday, November 7, 2012

THE POLISH TEAM FOR GAZIANTEP

Hello everybody !

as they say, it's better LATE than NEVER, so here we come! The Polish Team for Gaziantep ready to meet you in person in a couple of days. We simply can't wait to shake your hands and say 'hi'.


               Daniel                   Kasia                            Joanna        Zbigniew              Monika                          Ewa

The three pretty girls in the foreground of the photo are eager to present themselves to you, so let's get to know them a little bit better:

KASIA JANTOS
 

Hello. My name is Kasia, I’m 16 years old. I live in Polkowice in Poland with my parents and sister. I go to high school. I’m interested in the world. I like discovering new countries, new languages and new people. In junior high school I was a volunteer and I helped other volunteers from many countries as a translator and guide. I liked this so much. My hobby is music (I sing, play the guitar and listen to a lot of music). But mostly I like hanging out with my friends. I love talking with them, laughing with them and even learning with them. I’m interested in animals. In my house I’ve got a dog and a guinea pig. I love horses. I don’t practice professionally, but I ride for fun. I’m open for the world and people, I’m funny and smart (I think ;)).
JOANNA KAWA








My name is Joanna. I am 16 years old. I go to high school. I was born in Poland. I live with my parents and my older brother. I have a little dog. I am interested in extreme sports and mathematics. I like riding a bike and hanging out with my friends. In the future, I want to be an architect. I am a crazy and nice person.

MONIKA GRYGORCEWICZ








My name is Monika. I was born in Poland. I live in Polkowice with my mother and a younger sister. I have two cats, a goldfish and a chinchilla. I go to high school. After graduation, I would like to go to Wroclaw and study there. My dream is travel a lot around the world. I am interested in sports, I like swimming. I spend my free time with my fiends. I am a crazy person but I am very nice.

1 comment: