Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Team for Aix-en-Provence



Hello, my name’s Beatriz Janes, I’m 16 years old, and I’m from Almada, Portugal. I’m on 11th degree in Anselmo de Andrade Secondary School on Visual Arts.
The world of Arts is my world; I love sing, painting, drawing, take pictures, dancing and acting. But my special gift is singing, and that’s what I pretend to do in the future: travelling around the world doing what I truly love.



Talking about what defines me the most: I’m a funny girl, I spend lots of time “laughing for nothing”. I’m outgoing, I love go out with my friends and know different people, but at the same time I’m a bit sky. I like new challenges and know other realities to amplify my knowledge, that’s one of the reasons why I’m involved for the second time on Comenius Project. I’m a helpful person, so I do whatever it takes to get everything in order. Another curiosity, “Je ne peux pas parler français”, but I learn quickly, so, don’t worry!
In my home, I live with my parents, with my two brothers (Henrique and Inês), and with Pantufa, my cat. I don’t sympathize with dogs, but the small or the quiet ones are okay.
I like to visit good Museums of Art, walking by the sea and breathe fresh air in a beautiful natural park, listening to music or taking pictures.
I like all tips of food, but “morue” is not my favourite.
Finally, I’m completely ready to know what expects me in France! I hope you like my description.
Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment